- Anti-knot design: The flat and flexible shape ensures that the cable does not knot.
- Smooth and durable TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers) rubber: We have used this single material throughout the whole exterior of the cable to provide protection against wear and tear.
- Eight cavity self-regulating joint: We have used an innovative cost lowering method of making the entire connector head out of TPE rubber, this includes the self-regulating joint, this strategy has allowed us to use a single material for two purposes, the first is for protecting the USB Type-A connector as well as the USB Type-C connector and the second is for providing a flexible solution to forming a self-regulating joint, the joint itself has eight cavities, which enables it to tolerate great stresses, this joint area is the most common area where cables tend to fail, hence, why we have gone through a lot of effort in performing thousands of plug and tensile tests.
- Reversible USB Type-C connector: The user no longer needs to check which side of the connector has to be connected into the port.
- We are confident that our users will feel we have achieved our goal of creating a durable yet low priced USB Type-A to USB Type-C cable.
- This USB Type-C is not video functional, it facilitates charging and data transfer only.
100 cm cable length.
2A (Amperage): Allows for a fast charging speed.
USB 2.0 Speed: 480Mbps (Megabits Per Second) allows for a fast and respectable data transfer rate.
USB Type-C connector.