Privacy & Security
Online Security Tips
We committed to deliver highest standard of security on our systems. Our entire website process is encrypted with a 256-bit SSL certificate.
This ensures all sensitive data, such as credit & debit card information and other billing/shipping address be processed securely without any compromise.
For more information visit Certificate Status
You as the end-user also have to play an important role to ensure that you are well protected when you use the Internet.
The following security system best practices are recommended:
- Installation of anti-virus, anti-spyware and internet security software on your PC. Use it regularly and keep it up-to-date.
- Take advantage of your PC’s security features. Make sure your browser uses the strongest encryption available and be aware of the encryption levels of the sites and applications you use.
- Regularly update your PC’s operating system and Web browser software with the vendor’s software patches and updates to protect your PC against unknown threat.
- Do what you can to prevent unauthorized people from using your PC.
- Change your passwords often. Be sure to choose passwords that are hard for others to guess.
- To protect your password, it's important to change it periodically and keep your password private, since anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- You also want to make sure you always log out when you complete an online session on a public computer or kiosk.
- Use a different password on jtplaza.com from what you use on other sites.
- If you notice suspicious activity in your accounts, report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not download or open any attachments sent to you by unsolicited email. Once opened, these programs may contain malicious programs that can damage your PC’s security.
- Be on the alert for phishing scams. Access Web sites by typing the Web addresses directly into your Web browser or by using Web addresses you have bookmarked, instead of via embedded links in unsolicited emails.
If you feel you may have received a fraudulent email appearing to come from ramachandran.in, please contact us toll-free at 1-800-3000-3099 or email us to email@example.com .